Could George Clooney be any more swoon-worthy? The actor recently paid for a German stranger's dinner while out in Berlin, The Local reports.
Worried that his party had been too loud, Clooney took care of the businessman's $134.66 meal at Grill Royal restaurant on Friday — something the stranger didn't realize until he tried to get the check.
Photos: SAGs fashion hits and misses
But according to the German newspaper Bild, Clooney's guilty conscience was for naught. "That's not true at all," the man said about Clooney's supposed rowdy dinner manners. "They had behaved in a very cultivated manner. I was stunned."
The businessman, who didn't recognize the A-lister, then left his card at Clooney's table so he could return the favor one day.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT