It's a boy for Girls star Jemima Kirke! The actress welcomed son Memphis on Tuesday, Nov. 20, People reports.
Memphis is the second child for Kirke and husband Michael Mosberg, joining 2-year-old sister Rafaella Israel.
Has your favorite show been canceled? Check out our fall TV scorecard
During a recent interview with VICE, Kirke, who didn't learn the sex of the baby before delivery, revealed her future dating advice if she had a son. "If I have a boy, I'll probably just tell him to be nice to women," she said. "Being humble and sweet is the hardest thing you can do."
When asked how she'd feel if her son turns out to be like the Girls character Adam, Kirke, 27, said that she'd "actually be proud! He's a smart and intuitive guy once you get to know him, but he's really dark and that can be incredibly seductive and potent." But she added that if Rafaella started dating someone like Adam, she'd "be worried... because that type of darkness can destroy a person."
Check out celebrities' dramatic weight loss
Season 2 of Girls premieres Sunday, Jan. 13 at 9/8c on HBO.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 11 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 11 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 10 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 10 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 10 hours ago