Continuing — or perhaps expanding on — its first-season theme of “Who can inspire Ryan Murphy to write a brand new character?”, Season 2 of The Glee Project features 14 contestants with a wide range of backgrounds and backstories. There’s a Jewish transgender guy, a Muslim jazz singer, and a Mormon chick who looks a lot like Justin Bieber. There’s a kid with severe ADHD and low-spectral autism, and one with Morning Glory Syndrome, which caused him to go blind at the age of nine. There’s even a parrot salesman (!) in the mix. So check out our gallery of cast photos and official bios, tell us who’s your early favorite to win the Glee Project crown (and a multi-episode arc on the Glee mothership), and whip ‘em up a story arc while you’re at it!
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 8 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 8 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 8 hours ago