[Warning: This story contains spoilers from Thursday's "I Do" episode of Fox's Glee.]
Will and Emma's long-awaited Valentine's Day wedding has arrived on Fox's Glee but in likely fashion, not all went according to plan.
After months away in Washington, Will returns to Ohio for his wedding to Emma, who is completely wracked with guilt over her recent lip lock with Finn. Meanwhile, last year's graduates all return again (apparently there's always a special fare home) for the ceremony as both current and former New Directions members found a way to celebrate the romantic day.
Here are the 10 biggest shockers from "I Do."
1. Emma leaves Will at the altar. With no explanation -- other than Sue to tell him "Emma has left the building." As it turns out, she's worried she'll lose herself in marriage the way she did with her first union to Dr. Carl (John Stamos).
2. Rachel and Finn are back! Wait, not really. In one of Cory Monteith's best scenes this season, he almost pulls a Shonda Rhimes when he tells Rachel that they're meant to be. "The reason you can't really commit to Brody is because you're still in love with someone else. You and I both know how this thing ends I don't know how or when, and I don't care where you're living or what dope you're shacked up with, but you're my girlfriend. We are endgame. I know that and you know that."
3. Rachel heads back to New York with things still left very uncertain with Finn to find Brody has decked out their apartment for the Hallmark holiday. Turns out the man meat is a male prostitute who had a client while Rachel was off having her romp with Finn. The worst part? They both lied about it.
4. Hello, mama! Rachel realizes she's late and takes a pregnancy test. Guess who has a bun in the oven? Yep, Ms. Berry is with child -- and stuck in an unhealthy "unofficial" relationship with a total douche, miles away from the one guy who really understands her.
5. Speaking of hooking up, the wedding reception ends up being quite the aphrodisiac for everyone, including Santana and Quinn, who thanks to fake IDs, enjoyed the free-flowing booze and a romp in the sack. After they do the deed, Quinn admits it was just a one-time thing, while Santana says delivers the typical lesbian joke and says she's not going to show up at her house with a U-Haul before they opt to make it a two-time thing.
6. Not to be outdone, Blaine has his sights set on Kurt after they hook up. His argument: There's a reason they're together on Christmas and on Valentine's Day. "We'll be together no matter how much you pretend that this doesn't mean anything," he tells Kurt. We're inclined to agree. Also, where's Burt? Why was there no reference to the status of his health?
7. Artie and Emma's niece, Betty (The Glee Project season two finalist Ali Stroker) are an item. She's rude when she's nervous, and he's suave and confident and the two are an apparent match made in failed wedding heaven. (And we loved her jabs: "You are Stephen Hawking's younger brother!" Count us in for this story line.)
8. It's a Valentine's Week for Marley and Jake, who can't seem to sweep his girlfriend off her feet without the assistance of good-guy Ryder. While the gifts and romantic gestures go well, Marley confesses to Jake that she's not ready to sleep with him. Instead, she thanks Ryder the following day for everything he did to help Jake -- and Ryder confesses that his efforts were real. He plants a big smooch on her and suddenly we're forsaking Team Jarley for Team Ryley.
9. Tina's pursuit of Blaine comes (thankfully) to a swift end. After Kurt puts Tina in her place, Blaine vows to help their "hag" land a man. We're excited to see what the future holds for the newly empowered Tina and beyond thankful that this recycled story line (ahem, Mercedes/Kurt and Rachel/Blaine) has come to an end.
10. Finn vows to help Mr. Schue get his life back on track -- and co-coach New Directions as the episode (fittingly) ends with a cover of Ellie Goulding's "Anything Could Happen."
Hit the comments below with your thoughts on the episode. How do you think Rachel will handle her pregnancy? Will she tell Brody? Finn? How do you feel about Quinn and Santana's sexy time? Glee returns Thursday, March 7 at 9 p.m. on Fox. Check out a promo below.
- Arts & Entertainment