Ryan Murphy teased a big wedding on Glee this season, but are Sam (Chord Overstreet) and Brittany (Heather Morris) really the ones swapping vows?
On Friday, Murphy tweeted a photo of the rumored soon-to-be couple in wedding attire, along with the caption, "The Wedding Of The Year," but we have our doubts as to what's really going on in the picture.
Exclusive Glee First Look: When Finn has doubts, he enlists familiar faces for help!
First off, the showrunner previously said that the Glee wedding would take place during the Valentine's Day episode, but the series is currently filming its Christmas episode.
Plus: If Sam and Brit were to walk down the aisle, do you really think they'd do it in what appears to be McKinley High's locker room? We'd hope not! At least step it up to Breadstix.
What do you think's happening in the picture? Do you want Sam and Brittany to get together?
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 18 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 16 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 16 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 16 hours ago