ABC‘s Good Morning America won the November sweeps, as expected, for the first time in nearly two decades. GMA won in both total viewers averaging 5.31 million and adults 25-54 (2.023 million), according to Nielsen Media Research. GMA scored its first sweeps victory in the important adult demo since July 1994. In addition, GMA led a November sweep in total viewers for the first time in 17 years – since November 1995. GMA surpassed NBC’s Today‘s 4.847 million and 1.995 million by 467,000 total viewers and 28,000 in the 25-54 demo. For the month, GMA’s margins over Today were its largest in total viewers during any sweep in more than 17 years and biggest in adults 25-54 in more than 18 years – since May 1995 and May 1994, respectively. Additionally GMA was up over the year-ago sweep (4.950 million and 1.944 million) in total viewers and Adults 25-54.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 13 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 14 hours ago