A Ukrainian TV host known for pranking celebs is now facing a March court date in Los Angeles. The moron wormed his way into last night’s 55th Grammy Awards and crashed an acceptance speech by British pop diva Adele while standing next to Jennifer Lopez. Identified as Vitalli Sediuk, he and his tux made it to the stage right as Adele won Best Pop Solo Performance for her hit ‘”Set Fire To The Rain”. He only had a few minutes on camera, telling her, “It’s such an honor to receive this award. I love you Adele,” as she approached. Sediuk was swiftly detained by Grammy security and turned over to LAPD after the show. He spent the night in lockup, LAPD confirms, and was released at 8:47 this morning on his own recognizance. He must return to court March 4 on charges of trespassing.This guy lives for publicity: he was the idiot who attempted to kiss Will Smith during the Moscow premiere of Men In Black 3 and earned a slap.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 19 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 18 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 18 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 18 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 17 hours ago