Michael Clarke Duncan has been hospitalized after going into cardiac arrest early Friday, TMZ reports.
A rep for the actor's girlfriend, Apprentice alum Omarosa Stallworth, confirmed to Reuters that Duncan was hospitalized, but did not provide more details.
Check out more of today's breaking news
According to TMZ, Stallworth found The Green Mile actor just before 2 a.m., performed CPR and was able to resuscitate Duncan before he was transported to a Los Angeles hospital. The 54-year old actor's heart rate is now stable and doctors are still performing tests, TMZ says.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT