Boosted by a Hardcore Pawn original, spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago got off to a strong start, drawing more than 2.1 million viewers for its series premiere last night to rank as truTV‘s biggest series launch ever. It also scored truTV’s biggest series debut ever in adults 18-49 (1.0 million) and men 18-49 (602,000). The network’s previous most-watched series premiere was the August 2010 opener of the mothership Hardcore Pawn, which posted a solid 2.8 million total viewers, 1.4 million adults 18-49; and 827,000 men 18-49 at 9 PM last night, leading to the Hardcore Pawn: Chicago premiere. Hardcore Pawn: Chicago takes viewers behind the scenes at Royal Pawn Shop in Chicago.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 17 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 16 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 16 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 16 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 16 hours ago