Ever wanted to solve a crime with Hawaii Five-0's Steve McGarrett and Danno? You're about to get your chance.
Winter TV Preview: Get scoop on all the must-see new shows
When the CBS drama returns on Monday, Jan. 14 (10/9c), viewers will, for the first time in TV history, be allowed to choose the ending of the episode in real time. The episode finds the Five-0 team investigating the murder of a professor, a crime with three suspects: the professor's boss, his teaching assistant and a student the professor busted for cheating.
After each suspect's motives are revealed, viewers can go to CBS.com and/or Twitter to choose who they believe the culprit to be. The votes will be tallied immediately and the most popular ending will be broadcast.
"I've always felt the most fun aspect of watching a mystery is trying to figure out whodunit," executive producer Peter Lenkov said in a statement. "Now the Hawaii Five-0 viewers will actually get the chance to tell us who they think committed the crime and we will listen. I love that our dedicated and attentive fans will actually play a part in resolving our story."
Check out Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin and more of winter TV's hottest eye candy
Separate voting will occur for the East/Central and Pacific time zone broadcasts. All three endings will also be available on CBS.com after the broadcasts.
Hawaii Five-0 airs Mondays at 10/9c on CBS.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 7 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 6 hours ago