Holly Madison has been one of Hugh Hefner's girlfriends and a Vegas showgirl, but now she's ready for a new role: mommy.
The former "Girls Next Door" star, 33, tells In Touch magazine that she's currently working with adoption agency Hold My Hand to bring home a baby from either Africa or South Korea: "I've started the adoption process... I really want to be a mommy." And the former "Dancing With the Stars" contestant is even saying goodbye to her racy Las Vegas show "Peepshow," opting not to renew her contract to concentrate on preparing for baby.
But her becoming a mom doesn't mean we've seen the last of Holly. After all, fellow Hef girl Kendra Wilkinson chronicled her journey to motherhood on her E! reality show "Kendra," so maybe there's another spinoff in the works. And since Holly took care of the 86-year-old Hefner for all those years, we're guessing she already knows how to change a diaper. (Sorry, Hef.)
Watch Hugh Hefner join Holly on the "Peepshow" stage in this "Girls Next Door" clip:
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT