Here Comes Honey Boo Boo came back strong Sunday with a Halloween special, which drew 3.1 million viewers. The hourlong special was the TLC redneck reality series’ most-watched and highest-rated episode to date; it garnered a 1.7 rating in adults 18-49 and a 20% rise from the 1.4 rating of the show’s last original September 27. Honey Boo Boo, which premiered in August, follows the antics of tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson and her family. The initial 10 episodes of Season 1 proved a big hit for the network, averaging 2.4 million viewers. The Authentic Entertainment-produced series has one more special coming this month: a Thanksgiving special January 13. That will be followed by a Never Seen Before clip show February 10 and a Christmas special February 17.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 3 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 3 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 2 hours 44 minutes ago