Here Comes Honey Boo Boo came back strong Sunday with a Halloween special, which drew 3.1 million viewers. The hourlong special was the TLC redneck reality series’ most-watched and highest-rated episode to date; it garnered a 1.7 rating in adults 18-49 and a 20% rise from the 1.4 rating of the show’s last original September 27. Honey Boo Boo, which premiered in August, follows the antics of tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson and her family. The initial 10 episodes of Season 1 proved a big hit for the network, averaging 2.4 million viewers. The Authentic Entertainment-produced series has one more special coming this month: a Thanksgiving special January 13. That will be followed by a Never Seen Before clip show February 10 and a Christmas special February 17.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 17 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 17 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - Mon, May 20, 2013 12:34 PM PDT
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 21 hours ago