The "Hunger Games" sequel "Catching Fire" won't even be in theaters for more than a year (Nov. 22, 2013, to be exact), but already Lionsgate is getting the branding ball rolling with a new logo for the follow-up to this year's smash-hit. Apropos of the new film's title, there are flames involved. And to really, really showcase that fact, Lionsgate has produced an animated version of the logo to really bring the heat. It's hypnotic, really. Take a look at the logo below.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 20 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 19 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 18 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 17 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 16 hours ago