It looks like Ice-T and Coco might be on the rocks. After MediaTakeOut released photos of Coco cuddling up to rapper AP.9 over the weekend, Ice was quick to share his outrage in a now-deleted Twitter rampage.
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
"Don't get it twisted, I'm not happy about this sh--," Ice wrote. "Most of [the pics are] disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like sh--."
The Law & Order: SVU star added, "I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple."
When a fan asked why Ice deleted his tweets, the rapper explained, "I said my part. No need to promote the situation."
Coco agreed with her husband and later apologized for her behavior: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste and I disrespected my husband. However the pics were the only thing that happened."
"I feel so sad," Coco continued. "The bottom line is I love Ice and I can understand why he's upset. There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby and to everyone."
Photos: Everybody's posing nude! Check out Rihanna and other stars who've bared all
But the Ice Loves Coco couple seem to be working things out. On Monday, Coco joined her husband of 10 years at work. "Chillin with Ice on Law and Order set," she tweeted, "we woke up too dang early.. need to go back to bed but got a full day ahead."
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 23 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 22 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 22 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 6 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 6 hours ago