Patrick Dillon, Seth Phillips Althoff, Brian Setzer, Peter Stark and Luke Silver-Greenberg have created BOND, a new entertainment-marketing agency. “We look to maintain all our current relationships and hope to work with every major studio,” said the BOND team today. BOND will specialize in print, digital and A/V services for film and TV. The industry veterans come from marketing and ad agency backgrounds at the likes of Trailer Park, Art Machine, BLT and Crew Creative. Dillon, who will be BOND’s Creative Director, had 20th Century Fox, Sony Pictures, Warner Bros., Lionsgate, ABC, A&E, Disney and Paramount among his clients at Art Machine/Trailer Park. Stark, who will be BOND’s print group Creative Director, developed the Star Trek, Spider-Man, and Game Of Thrones print campaigns when he was Creative Director at BLT & Associates. Althoff will serve as Managing Director at BOND. Setzer will be Director of Strategic Business Development. Silver-Greenberg will helm BOND’s digital and new business divisions. BOND has its offices in Hollywood.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT