EXCLUSIVE: USA’s Burn Notice is beefing up the cast for the upcoming seventh and potentially final season. Jack Coleman (Heroes) and Stephen Martines (The Closer) have been cast as recurring, while Nick Tarabay is set for a two-episode arc. Production on Season 7, which will mark the series’ 100th episode, begins on Monday in Miami. Coleman, who recurred on The Office for the past two seasons, will play Andrew Strong, a ranking CIA officer who has seen it all. Noble, but also obsessive at times, Strong is a relentless taskmaster who pushes Michael (Jeffrey Donovan) to do whatever it takes to complete the mission. He is with Domain and Framework. Martines plays Carlos Cruz, a swashbuckling bounty hunter and Fiona’s (Gabrielle Anwar) charming new boyfriend. Tarabay, repped by Domain and Medavoy Management, will play Dexter Gamble, a cold-blooded freelance operative.
- It Was a Dark/Great Time for the Rebellion Yahoo! TV - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT