EXCLUSIVE: James Burrows, who directed the pilot for the new CBS/Warner Bros. comedy Partners, will be staying with the series as executive producer/director. He will segue to Partners from another CBS/WBTV comedy series, Mike & Molly, on which he served as an executive producer and primary director for the past two seasons. Partners marks a reunion for Burrows and the series creators/executive producers David Kohan and Max Mutchnick. Burrows served as an executive producer/director on the duo’s Will & Grace for the entire run of the hit NBC comedy series, marking the first series he took up such a role on since Cheers. After almost 40 years in the business, ICM-repped Burrows remains the preeminent multi-camera comedy director. He has directed the pilots for a whopping five of the 12 multi-camera broadcast series that will air next season, CBS’ Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, Mike & Molly, 2 Broke Girls and Partners.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
- Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot 'The Strain' casts 'Breaking Dawn' actress Mia Maestro in starring role Reuters - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 1 hour 1 minute ago