James Wolk is set to co-star opposite Robin Williams in Crazy Ones, CBS‘ single-camera workplace comedy pilot written by David E. Kelley and directed by Jason Winer. The project, from 20th Century Fox TV, is set at the Lewis, Roberts & Roberts Ad Agency and stars Williams as Simon Roberts, the brilliant head of the agency who is working alongside his daughter. Wolk will play Zach Cropper, a confident and charming copywriter at the ad agency. Per the role breakdown: “he is George Clooney — cool, only better looking.” Kelley and Winer executive produce the pilot with Bill D’Elia, Winer, Dean Lorey, John Montgomery and Mark Teitelbaum. This marks Wolk’s return to 20th TV where he played the lead in the studio’s Fox drama series Lone Star. Wolk, repped by WME, Greenlight Management and attorney Amy Nickin, recently co-starred in USA Network’s limited drama series Political Animals.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 15 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 15 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 16 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 16 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 16 hours ago