James Wolk is set to co-star opposite Robin Williams in Crazy Ones, CBS‘ single-camera workplace comedy pilot written by David E. Kelley and directed by Jason Winer. The project, from 20th Century Fox TV, is set at the Lewis, Roberts & Roberts Ad Agency and stars Williams as Simon Roberts, the brilliant head of the agency who is working alongside his daughter. Wolk will play Zach Cropper, a confident and charming copywriter at the ad agency. Per the role breakdown: “he is George Clooney — cool, only better looking.” Kelley and Winer executive produce the pilot with Bill D’Elia, Winer, Dean Lorey, John Montgomery and Mark Teitelbaum. This marks Wolk’s return to 20th TV where he played the lead in the studio’s Fox drama series Lone Star. Wolk, repped by WME, Greenlight Management and attorney Amy Nickin, recently co-starred in USA Network’s limited drama series Political Animals.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 12 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 11 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 10 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 10 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 10 hours ago