EXCLUSIVE: Jennifer Garner‘s Vandalia Films has signed a two-year overall deal with Warner Bros. TV to develop and executive produce series projects for the studio. The company most recently had a deal with Universal TV and previously was based at ABC Studios. Garner got her big break on TV with the ABC drama Alias, from J.J. Abrams whose Bad Robot banner also is at Warner Bros. TV. On the feature side, Vandalia, where Garner is joined by executive Juliana Janes, produced Butter and is developing several other projects. Garner, repped by Management 360 and WME, will next be seen in Dallas Buyers Club with Matthew McConaughey, currently is shooting Draft Day with Kevin Costner and just signed on for Alexander And The No Good, Very Bad Day with Steve Carell.
EXCLUSIVE: Warner Bros TV Shake-Up – Top Exec Bruce Rosenblum Settled Out And Peter Roth Signed To Big Long-Term Deal; All The Behind-The-Scenes Drama & Detail
More on Yahoo! TV
News for You
- Sharon Osbourne: Reality TV Was 'The Biggest Mistake' She and Ozzy Made
- Julianne Hough Debuts Long Extensions, Goes Without Makeup: Pictures!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Planning Wedding at Palace of Versailles
- First Look: 'I Love Lucy' in Red and Green (Not Black and White)
- Jon Stewart: Fox News Lives ‘In a World of Pure Fear and Despair’
- Dylan Sprouse, Fellow Disney Alum, Calls B.S. on Joe Jonas' Disney Attack In New York Essay
Today on Yahoo
1 - 8 of 48