Former Royal Pains co-star Jill Flint has been tapped as the female lead of another potential medical drama. Flint has been cast opposite Eoin Macken in NBC’s hourlong pilot After Hours. The Sony TV project revolves around the graveyard shift in the ER at San Antonio Medical Center. Flint will play Dr. Jordan Santos, TC’s (Macken) ex-girlfriend, now engaged to someone else. Recently promoted to Chief of the Night Shift, Jordan is ready to prove her worth, all while trying to placate the hospital administrator (Freddy Rodriguez) and keep a rogue TC in check. Flint, repped by Innovative and Brookside Artist Management, co-starred on USA’s Royal Pains for the first three seasons. She has a recurring role on CBS’ The Good Wife and was recently seen in The Amazing Spider-Man.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
- Guillermo del Toro's FX pilot 'The Strain' casts 'Breaking Dawn' actress Mia Maestro in starring role Reuters - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 1 hour 7 minutes ago