Joe Paterno's widow has granted an exclusive interview with Katie Couric, ABC announced.
This will be the first in-depth interview Sue Paterno has given since the Penn State sex scandal blemished the memory of her husband's legendary career.
PHOTOS: Stars who don't look their age
Couric traveled to State College, Pa. where she visited Sue at the home she shared with her husband until his death in January 2012, two months after he was fired by Penn State. Sue will also appear in the Katie studio on Feb. 11, when the interview will air.
The best and worst Super Bowl ads
Paterno, once known as the winningest coach of all time, became tangled up in a scandal involving his friend and assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. In June, Sandusky was convicted of molesting 10 young boys and sentenced to a minimum of 30 years in prison. Investigations revealed Paterno might have known about Sandusky's abuse and helped cover it up.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - 20 hours ago
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - 18 hours ago
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - 17 hours ago