Jon Gosselin has been hit with a $39,000 tax lien, TMZ reports.
Returning Winter Shows: Where we left off
According to the documents filed in Berks County, Pa., obtained by TMZ, the former reality star failed to pay the appropriate taxes for 2009 — the year he divorced Kate Gosselin and last appeared on their reality show Jon & Kate Plus 8. Gosselin also earned extra money that year via paid appearances and interviews as a result of the couple's much-publicized split, TMZ reports.
Gosselin has since held a variety of "normal" jobs, including in construction and marketing, and admitted to financial problems last year.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT