Lost alum Josh Holloway is set as the lead in Intelligence, CBS‘ drama pilot from writer Michael Seitzman, ABC Studios and CBS TV Studios. Based on unpublished book Dissident by John Dixon, Intelligence is centered at U.S. Cyber Command and focuses on a unit that has been created around one agent with a very special gift — a microchip has been implanted in his brain that allows him to access the entire electromagnetic spectrum. Holloway will play Gabriel Black, a former Navy SEAL and dedicated intelligence officer. The premise of Intelligence, which has a procedural element, is reminiscent of CBS’ Person Of Interest, which coincidentally stars another Lost alum, Michael Emerson. David Semel is directing the pilot and executive producing with Seitzman and Tripp Vinson.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 12 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 12 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 12 hours ago