Beliebers, rejoice! Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split up after nearly two years together.
Bieber, 18, and Gomez, 20, have been publicly dating since February 2011, but went their separate ways a week ago.
"Because of their crazy schedules, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a relationship," a source explained to E! News.
Justin Bieber, Rihanna join the angels at Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
The split doesn't come as a surprise for many. Gomez has long had to suffer ire from Bieber's devoted fanbase and both stars have been quite busy, leaving little time for a relationship. While Bieber has been on tour promoting his latest album Believe, Gomez has been filming a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion special.
Bieber doesn't seem to be doing too badly for himself post-breakup. The singer recently performed at the Victoria's Secret Fashion show. There he cozied up to Angel Barbara Palvin, sparking rumors that she had come between the famous duo.
Gomez only fanned the flame. On Friday, after the model popped up in a photo with Bieber and rapper Lil Twist, Gomez re-tweeted it with the simple caption: "......"
Are you sad that Bieber and Gomez have split up?
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT