Kate Hudson will do an extensive six-episode arc on Fox’s Glee next season, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly announced during the network’s conference call this morning. Also signed for a multi-episode arc on the show in the fall is Sarah Jessica Parker. No details on their characters yet, but Reilly gave a glimpse of what the series will look like next season, noting that it will feature a “show within a show”, following some of the McKinley High graduates as they attend the New York performing arts school while also “adding some new faces” back in Ohio. Hudson and Parker follow in the footsteps of fellow feature actress Gwyneth Paltrow, who won an Emmy for her recurring role on Glee.
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 13 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 37 minutes ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 19 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 17 hours ago