Katie Couric will host a weekly web series as part of her overall deal with ABC News that will stream on a dedicated Yahoo page, ABC announced today. Topics will include health, nutrition, parenting and wellness, and each episode will feature interviews with experts in those fields. “I am happy to have found a place in the digital world where I can cut through fads and trends,” Couric said. “I want to introduce people to serious experts who can hopefully help provide real solutions.” The series launches May 1. Couric’s ABC deal for a new syndicated daytime show that launches September 1 includes ABC News duties; she guest-hosted on the network’s Good Morning America earlier this month in a closely watched ratings battle with her former employer, NBC’s Today.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 15 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 15 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 14 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 14 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 14 hours ago