On Emmy night, lead actor in a comedy winner Jon Cryer told me CBS' October 11 Two and a Half Men will find Alan attempting to spice things up with girlfriend Lyndsey (Courtney Thorne-Smith).
"We try to have a threesome, but I want girl/girl/guy and she wants guy/guy/girl," he says. "I have to give her hers before she'll give me mine, so we invite Walden to be our third." In late October, Melanie Lynskey reprises her role as oddball neighbor Rose. Maybe she'll join in?
Subscribe to TV Guide Magazine now!
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 20 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 19 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 19 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 3 hours ago