Kevin Pollak has been cast in CBS’ Beverly Hills Cop pilot, from Shawn Ryan, Eddie Murphy and Sony Pictures TV. The hourlong project, a continuation of the movie franchise, centers around Axel Foley’s police officer son Aaron (Brandon T. Jackson), who takes down the criminal elements of the rich and famous in Beverly Hills. Pollak, repped by Buchwald/Fortitude and Evolution, will play Rodney Daloof, the irritating and incredibly risk-adverse in-house attorney for the Beverly Hills Police Department, a stickler for rules and a loud mouth. Like Jackson and Murphy, who will guest star in the pilot, Pollak comes from a standup background.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 16 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 16 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 36 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 20 minutes ago