Kristen Stewart is back on for the Snow White and the Huntsman sequel! Despite reports that the film would move forward without her, the actress confirmed to Indiewire that she would return to the fairy tale franchise after all.
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
"Oh, it's gonna be f---in' amazing," Stewart said. "No, I'm so excited about it, it's crazy."
Unfortunately, Stewart wasn't allowed to say much else. "The other day I said that there was a strong possibility that we're going to make a sequel, and that's very true, but everyone was like, 'Whoah, stop talking about.' So no, I'm totally not allowed to talk about it."
The best performances of 2012
Stewart was originally rumored to be out of the sequel after her affair with director Rupert Sanders was uncovered. The fling briefly cost Stewart her relationship with longtime boyfriend Robert Pattinson. The two have since reconciled.
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 16 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 15 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 11 minutes ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 15 hours ago