Raise your paws for Mother Monster. Lady Gaga will be performing as part of President Obama's second inauguration on Tuesday, The Associated Press reports.
Photos: Celebs who are out and proud
An anonymous source told the news agency that Gaga will perform during the White House staff ball. When Obama was elected in 2008, Jay-Z reportedly performed at the same event.
Gaga joins the growing list of performers for the weeklong inauguration celebration, which already includes Kelly Clarkson, Katy Perry, Beyonce and Stevie Wonder.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 5 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 3 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 3 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 3 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 2 hours 35 minutes ago