It's been a year and a half since Lady Gaga wore her infamous meat dress at the 2010 MTV Video Music Awards, but people still want to talk about it. Oprah Winfrey is no exception. Oprah sat down with Gaga for an interview and, naturally, the raw beef ensemble came up. Gaga confirmed to Oprah what we all suspected: The dress did get a little stinky. Oddly, though, Gaga didn't mind.
To find out why, watch the clip below. And be sure to tune in to "Oprah's Next Chapter" this Sunday, March 18 at 9 PM on OWN for more on the wild world of Lady Gaga.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 13 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 12 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 12 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 12 hours ago