Lady Gaga has stirred up yet another controversy. During a concert in Vancouver on Friday, Gaga strutted on stage wearing a bra festooned with two fake assault rifles. Gaga paired the rifle bra with green military-inspired pants and high-heeled combat boots.
Photos: Check out the best cleavage from the Golden Globes
The singer's controversial fashion choice came only one day after Vice President Joe Biden met with Congress and the NRA to discuss ways to limit gun violence after the school shooting in Newtown, Conn., last month.
"DISGUSTING! SO WRONG," one Twitter user wrote, along with a link to an article entitled "Lady Gaga's Gun Bra is Tasteless and Offends Both Sides of the Guns Debate."
Golden Globes: Fashion hits and misses
But Gaga's Little Monsters were quick to point out that the singer wasn't making light of the recent shooting. In fact, the artillery brassiere has been a part of her wardrobe for years. Gaga wore one in the music video for her 2010 single "Alejandro," as well as on a Rolling Stone cover that same year.
But in the wake of the Newtown shooting, do you think Gaga's rifle bra is in bad taste?
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 9 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 8 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 7 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 7 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 6 hours ago