10 Things I Hate About You actor Larry Miller is expected to make a full recovery after suffering a near-fatal brain injury last spring.
Get the scoop on all your favorite returning winter shows
The actor, who has also appeared on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Mad About You and Boston Legal, slipped and hit his head on the sidewalk after recording a podcast with Adam Corolla in April. A spokesman for Miller told People that after the accident, the actor slipped into a coma and had to be placed on life support for one month.
"He was hovering between life and death," his spokesman, Michael Hansen, told the magazine. "It's a miracle he woke up. ... He's lucky to be alive."
Winter TV's must-see new shows
Miller, 59, has since been working on regaining basic cognitive functions and he is expected to make a full recovery. The actor has even resumed work on his podcast This Week with Larry Miller, which will return on Wednesday.
"I'm very thankful to have recovered from a traumatic brain injury so quickly," Miller said.
In addition to his work on television, Miller has also appeared in Pretty Woman, The Nutty Professor and The Princess Diaries.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT