10 Things I Hate About You actor Larry Miller is expected to make a full recovery after suffering a near-fatal brain injury last spring.
Get the scoop on all your favorite returning winter shows
The actor, who has also appeared on Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld, Mad About You and Boston Legal, slipped and hit his head on the sidewalk after recording a podcast with Adam Corolla in April. A spokesman for Miller told People that after the accident, the actor slipped into a coma and had to be placed on life support for one month.
"He was hovering between life and death," his spokesman, Michael Hansen, told the magazine. "It's a miracle he woke up. ... He's lucky to be alive."
Winter TV's must-see new shows
Miller, 59, has since been working on regaining basic cognitive functions and he is expected to make a full recovery. The actor has even resumed work on his podcast This Week with Larry Miller, which will return on Wednesday.
"I'm very thankful to have recovered from a traumatic brain injury so quickly," Miller said.
In addition to his work on television, Miller has also appeared in Pretty Woman, The Nutty Professor and The Princess Diaries.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT