Liberty Ross filed for divorce from her director-husband Rupert Sanders on Friday, TMZ reports.
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
The split comes six months after Sanders' fling with Snow White and the Huntsman actress Kristen Stewart went public. Though Stewart has since reconciled with her boyfriend Robert Pattinson, who she was dating at the time, it appears there's no such happy ending for Ross and Sanders.
Ross has requested joint custody of the couple's two children, spousal support and attorney fees. In a response to the divorce petition, Sanders also asked for joint custody. However, he did not request spousal support and wants to split the cost of attorney's fees with Ross.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT