America’s Supernanny is coming back for a second season on Lifetime, with a slightly revised name. Now known as America’s Supernanny: Family Lockdown, the reality series will return for eight episodes starting January 8, 2013. Host Deborah Tillman will now live with families for a week as she attempts to help them learn how to best raise their children. Based on the UK series Supernanny, which has been sold all over the world, America’s Supernanny debuted on Lifetime on November 29, 2011. America’s Supernanny: Family Lockdown is produced by Shed Media US with Nick Emmerson and Stephanie Schwam, and Rob Sharenow, Gena McCarthy and Abigail Harvey of Lifetime executive producing.
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 11 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 10 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 10 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 9 hours ago