Charlie Sheen helped Lindsay Lohan pay off her IRS debt with a $100,000 check. Now the troubled actress will appear on his FX comedy series Anger Management. In her first TV gig since her universally panned starring turn in the Lifetime movie Liz & Dick, Lohan has signed on to guest star as herself in an upcoming episode of Anger Management slated to air in April. In the episode, Lohan develops a romantic relationship with Sheen’s character after becoming his therapy patient. The casting reunites the two actors, who also co-star together in the upcoming Scary Movie 5 (photo on right) and appears to be a publicity stunt for the film, which also debuts in April. Currently in production on a 90-episode back order, Anger Management, produced by Lionsgate TV and distributed by Debmar-Mercury, airs Thursdays at 9:30 PM.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 7 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 8 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 7 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 7 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 7 hours ago