In one of the most bizarre collaborations, Lindsay Lohan and James Franco have joined forces for R.E.M's latest music video.
Remember when Justin Timberlake had curls? Check out the most dramatic celebrity makeovers
Directed by Franco, "Blue" features images of controversial photographer Terry Richardson photographing the actress in her best sexy hipster gear, which are intercut with shots of Los Angeles that are so erratic they make your head spin.
And for you Franco-philes out there, there is some footage of the actor in the five-minute clip — and he's in drag. The shot is presumably from his 2010 Candy magazine shoot by Richardson.
What do you think of "Blue"?
- TLC Brings NBC's 'Who Do You Think You Are?' Back From the Grave (Exclusive) The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- Hollywood's disabled actors protest NBC's 'Ironside' casting - when is it their turn? Reuters - 3 hours ago
- VH1 sets 'Gossip Table' for June 3 Reuters - 3 hours ago
- 'Nashville' Crew Member's Wife Accuses Show of Mistreatment The Wrap - 3 hours ago
- Nick Jonas, Giuliana Rancic to host Miss USA AP - 2 hours 51 minutes ago