Marc Anthony is back on the market. The singer has split from his girlfriend, Shannon de Lima, after more than a year, People reports.
"Marc is no longer dating model Shannon de Lima," Anthony's rep, Blanca Lasalle, tells the magazine. "The amicable breakup became official right in mid-January."
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
Not long before the breakup, the couple was spotted at the New York City club Marquee, where de Lima jokingly gave Anthony a lap dance.
Before going public with his relationship with de Lima last January, Anthony was married to Jennifer Lopez for seven years, with whom he has two children. They couple split in July 2011.
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - 9 hours ago
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - 8 hours ago
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - 8 hours ago
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - 8 hours ago