Marc Anthony is back on the market. The singer has split from his girlfriend, Shannon de Lima, after more than a year, People reports.
"Marc is no longer dating model Shannon de Lima," Anthony's rep, Blanca Lasalle, tells the magazine. "The amicable breakup became official right in mid-January."
RIP Jelena and TomKat! Check out the most shocking celebrity splits
Not long before the breakup, the couple was spotted at the New York City club Marquee, where de Lima jokingly gave Anthony a lap dance.
Before going public with his relationship with de Lima last January, Anthony was married to Jennifer Lopez for seven years, with whom he has two children. They couple split in July 2011.
- Bad Teacher Heading To CBS Access Hollywood - 12 hours ago
- 5 Biggest Shockers From the Critics' Choice Award Nominations Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Nick Carter & His Fiancée To Topline Reality Series Deadline.com - 13 hours ago
- 'Merlin' Series Finale Preview: A Dream Is Not a Dream [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 13 hours ago
- Homeland Enlists SVU, Prison Break Actors for Season 3 TV Guide - 13 hours ago
- 'Bachelorette' Meredith Phillips: I'm an Alcoholic ET Online - 13 hours ago