Marc Blucas (Necessary Roughness) will co-star opposite Tricia Helfer in ABC’s drama pilot Killer Women, from ABC Studios. Parenthood director/executive producer Lawrence Trilling has signed on to direct the pilot written by Hannah Shakespeare. Based on the Argentine series Mujeres Asesinas, it centers on Molly Parker (Helfer), the only woman in the notoriously male Texas Rangers — a ballsy, beautiful badass who knows how to get to the truth and isn’t afraid to ruffle a few feathers along the way. Blucas will play Dan, a DEA office who used to date Molly and is still in love with her. Trilling is with CAA and Karl Austen.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 14 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 17 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 16 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 15 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 15 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 15 hours ago