Mark Cuban has landed a guest starring role on Necessary Roughness, Entertainment Weekly reports.
The Dallas Mavericks owner will appear late in the USA drama's second season. Cuban will play a potential buyer of the New York Hawks, but acquiring the team is only a front for his real motives.
Checkout more of today's breaking news
To find out what Cuban's character is really after, you'll have to wait until his episode airs next winter.
The business magnate is no stranger to television. He has appeared in several episodes of Entourage as himself as well as The Loop and Dancing with the Stars. Cuban is also a "shark investor" on Shark Tank.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT