Mark Cuban has landed a guest starring role on Necessary Roughness, Entertainment Weekly reports.
The Dallas Mavericks owner will appear late in the USA drama's second season. Cuban will play a potential buyer of the New York Hawks, but acquiring the team is only a front for his real motives.
Checkout more of today's breaking news
To find out what Cuban's character is really after, you'll have to wait until his episode airs next winter.
The business magnate is no stranger to television. He has appeared in several episodes of Entourage as himself as well as The Loop and Dancing with the Stars. Cuban is also a "shark investor" on Shark Tank.
- 'Teen Wolf' Sophomore-Season Superlatives Yahoo! TV - 8 hours ago
- ABC Family Orders New Spelling Bee Game Show The Wrap - 11 hours ago
- A&E Cancels Intervention After 13 Seasons TV Guide - 10 hours ago
- DirecTV Comes Full Circle With David Boreanaz, Kate Walsh, Julian McMahon and More TVLine.com - 10 hours ago
- FX Sets Premiere Date for 'The Bridge' The Wrap - 9 hours ago
- Real Housewives' Tamra Barney Getting a Spin-Off TV Guide - 9 hours ago