Mark Salling is being sued by his ex-girlfriend for sexual battery, TMZ reports. Roxanne Gorzela claims that she began dating the Glee star in Sept. 2010, but in March 2011 Gorzela asserts that she consented to have sex with Salling, but only if he wore a condom.
Photos: Hot winter TV eye candy
According to the suit, filed by Gorzela's lawyer Philip J. Layfield, Salling ignored the request and went on to "insert his penis into [her] vagina without a condom." The actor reportedly pulled out after Gorzela protested, but then continued to have unprotected sex with her.
Gorzela says she suffered emotional distress and worried about "health concerns" following the incident, but when she went to confront Salling, she found him in bed with another woman. She immediately demanded that Salling prove that he didn't have any STDs, after which Salling allegedly pushed her to the ground. That same day, Gorzela filed a police report against him.
Returning Winter Shows: Where we left off
Salling's publicist Janice Lee told the website, "There is no truth to this. It's the textbook case of a disgruntled girl looking to cash in on a TV star's success."
Salling added on Twitter, "I always have and always will appreciate your support. Terror and intimidation are things ill never subscribe to. Love y'all so much."
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 9 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 8 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 8 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 17 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 15 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 12 hours ago