24 alum Mary Lynn Rajskub and Lost's Patrick Fischler will guest-star on the penultimate episode of Grey's Anatomy's eighth season, TVLine reports.
Rajskub and Fischler will play a couple who checks in to Seattle Grace after they begin experiencing strange symptoms while on a honeymoon. The episode will air May 10.
Grey's Anatomy's Jesse Williams: One resident failing the boards will Be a "reality check"
Rajskub, who recently appeared on CBS' now-defunct How to Be a Gentleman , is best known for her role as Chloe on 24.
Aside from his role on Lost, Fischler has appeared on Mad Men, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Californication and Body of Proof.
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT