Watch What Happens Live."
Stopping by to promote her new film "Hope Springs," Streep gamely played along with Andy as he grilled her in the nothing-is-off-limits quiz "Plead the Fifth," where he hammers celebs with uncomfortable questions. In fact, the unflappable Streep didn't even blink when asked which of her famous co-stars she would "Marry, Shag, Kill": Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson, or Robert Redford.
Watch Meryl play "Marry, Shag, Kill" in this "Watch What Happens Live" clip:
- Does William Shatner Have a Crush on Betty White? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - 23 hours ago
- The Voice's Michelle Chamuel Reveals Secrets Behind Mirror Finale Performance Access Hollywood - 21 hours ago
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Love Don't Cost a Thing Yahoo! TV - 21 hours ago
- Revolution Stars Talk Nora's Season 1 Finale Exit Access Hollywood - 20 hours ago
- ‘Community’ Showrunner Dan Harmon Apologizes to Everyone … Almost Variety - 20 hours ago
- 'The Impossible' Director Juan Antonio Bayona to Direct Showtime's 'Penny Dreadful' The Wrap - 19 hours ago