Watch What Happens Live."
Stopping by to promote her new film "Hope Springs," Streep gamely played along with Andy as he grilled her in the nothing-is-off-limits quiz "Plead the Fifth," where he hammers celebs with uncomfortable questions. In fact, the unflappable Streep didn't even blink when asked which of her famous co-stars she would "Marry, Shag, Kill": Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson, or Robert Redford.
Watch Meryl play "Marry, Shag, Kill" in this "Watch What Happens Live" clip:
- Seth MacFarlane Will Not Return to Host the Oscars: "I Need Sleep" TV Guide - 5 hours ago
- The Voice, Dancing With The Stars Offer Words Of Support For Oklahoma Tornado Victims Access Hollywood - 4 hours ago
- Hollywood's Disabled Actors Protest NBC's 'Ironside' Casting - When Is It Their Turn? The Wrap - 4 hours ago
- 'Rectify' Season Finale: Aden Young Talks About Daniel's Innocence ... or Guilt Yahoo! TV - 12 hours ago
- When Liberace Battled Batman and Taught the Hulk How to Tickle the Ivories [Video] Yahoo! TV - 10 hours ago
- NBC picks up 'Siberia' drama series Reuters - 8 hours ago