Watch What Happens Live."
Stopping by to promote her new film "Hope Springs," Streep gamely played along with Andy as he grilled her in the nothing-is-off-limits quiz "Plead the Fifth," where he hammers celebs with uncomfortable questions. In fact, the unflappable Streep didn't even blink when asked which of her famous co-stars she would "Marry, Shag, Kill": Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson, or Robert Redford.
Watch Meryl play "Marry, Shag, Kill" in this "Watch What Happens Live" clip:
- 'Ring of Fire' Myth Busting: Jewel Can Act and Lifetime Movies Can Be Seriously Awesome Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:22 PM PDT
- NBC to Air Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Next Week The Wrap - Fri, May 24, 2013 12:28 PM PDT
- 5 Ways to Be an Even Bigger 'Game of Thrones' Nerd Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 1:50 PM PDT
- Guess Who's Rescuing Brides Coast to Coast, Head to Hem in TLC's New Makeover Show? [Exclusive Video] Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 24, 2013 2:44 PM PDT
- Ann Curry Failed to Get Angelina Jolie TV Interview for NBC: Report Us Weekly - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:00 PM PDT
- American Idol and X Factor 'Probably Hurt Each Other,' Fox's Exiting Reality Chief Concedes TVLine.com - Fri, May 24, 2013 3:29 PM PDT