Watch What Happens Live."
Stopping by to promote her new film "Hope Springs," Streep gamely played along with Andy as he grilled her in the nothing-is-off-limits quiz "Plead the Fifth," where he hammers celebs with uncomfortable questions. In fact, the unflappable Streep didn't even blink when asked which of her famous co-stars she would "Marry, Shag, Kill": Dustin Hoffman, Jack Nicholson, or Robert Redford.
Watch Meryl play "Marry, Shag, Kill" in this "Watch What Happens Live" clip:
- How 'Scandal' Creator Shonda Rhimes Makes Us Forget Our Morals Yahoo! TV - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:36 PM PDT
- Friday Night Lights' Aimee Teegarden Looks Skinny, Unrecognizable Us Weekly - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:15 PM PDT
- Is Kelly Rowland Joining The X Factor? TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 4:58 PM PDT
- Doctor Who's Jenna-Louise Coleman on Clara's Meeting with River Song TV Guide - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:22 PM PDT
- Who Were the Worst Reality TV Stars This Week? Television Without Pity - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:28 PM PDT
- ‘Mike & Molly’ Creator Mark Roberts To Exit, Al Higgins Upped To EP & Showrunner Deadline.com - Fri, May 17, 2013 5:30 PM PDT